|HomeYes papersPaper selectorBLI CertificationEnvironmentSmartWrapMarketing toolsPaper glossaryAbout UPMContact us||
Rules of the lottery
- The lottery is administered by UPM-Kymmene Corporation.
- The lottery starts on 9/7/2012 and ends on 2/9/2012.
- The lottery is open to all, with the exception of UPM-Kymmene Corporation employees.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the lottery.
- In order to participate, the entrant is required to send her/his contact information and comments about the www.yes-paper.com website via the contact form on the website.
- The competition runs from Monday to Sunday and three winners will be drawn on the following Wednesday of each week. The lottery days: 18/7, 25/7, 1/8, 8/8, 15/8, 22/8, 29/8 and 5/9/2012.
- The winners will be blind drawn out of a hat.
- Each lucky winner will win five randomly selected Yes branded items from the Yes merchandise selection. The selection includes Yes canvas bag, cap, stress ball, sudoku booklet, sweets, cups, key chain, pen, tissues, microfibre cloth and mug.
- The winners will be contacted by email and the prize will be delivered by post, DHL or similar.
- Contact information will be used solely for the purposes of the competition.
- All automated services to enter the competition are excluded.
- Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.
- All disputes are to be settled before the courts of Helsinki, Finland.